Rest StopAlprestaurant Panüöl
Tips and hints
Getting thereMotorway exit Flums/Flumserberg, follow the main road towards Flumserberg Tannenboden. Then take the gondola lift to Maschgenkamm. Or follow the main road to Flumserberg, Tannenheim and from there take the gondola lift to Prodalp.
ParkingPublic parking available at Tannenheim and Tannenboden.
The parking spaces are chargeable from 07.00 to 17.00. From 17.00 to 02.00 we can leave the car free of charge.
After 02.00 to 07.00 there is a night parking ban. There are sufficient night parking spaces in the Tannenboden multi-storey car park or in the Tannenheim.
The night car park can be used for a fee, but camping is prohibited.
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentNormal winter hiking equipment, sturdy shoes.
Basic Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons at minimum and a basic ice axe are recommended when covering steeper terrain
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.