Beautiful, short winter hiking trail through the idyllic mountain landscape.
Distance 3.1 km
From the BergJet gondola valley station, the winter hiking trail leads to the right past the conveyor belts in Kinderland towards Molseralp and, after a short climb, under the FLOOMZER. When you cross the piste, keep a special lookout for skiers coming, cross the ski slope and follow the path to the Heidi and Peter rest area hut. Here the trail leads past the hut into the forest and then slightly downhill until the Madils plateau stretches out in front of you, where cross-country skiers, winter hikers and mushers enjoy themselves with their huskies. Walk to the left of the plateau until you reach the children's ski lift. Here you hike parallel to the cross-country ski trail to Alp Tannenboden. From here the trail leads along the road down to Tannenboden village and from there the last ascent back to the valley station of the BergJet gondola lift.
Update: January 21, 2022
32T 521265 5215451
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons at minimum and a basic ice axe are recommended when covering steeper terrain
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view