EuroVelo 6 – Atlantic–Black Sea is one of the most popular EuroVelo routes, and it’s little wonder why. Coasts, rivers, castles, top-class infrastructure and a nice flat topography make this route into every cycle tourists’ dream journey.
Updated: June 13, 2020
Emergency call : 112
Before you leave:
- Make sure that the bike is in perfect mechanical condition, not to mention the tires and brakes
- Make sure that the bike is correctly adjusted to your body shape
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended
- Take a repair kit with you
- Remember that the Highway Traffic Act applies to cyclists in all circumstances
- Never drive more than two lanes at a time and pull into a single lane when traffic conditions require.
- Respect other users as you would like them to respect you
- Choose a route adapted to your physical abilities
- Inform your family and friends of your itinerary
- Find out about the weather conditions
- A first aid kit is not essential, but can be very useful
- Be informed and keep the emergency numbers.
- Respect the environment by not throwing your food packaging on the side of the road
- If you have to return at nightfall, make sure you see and also be seen
Tips, hints and linkshttps://en.eurovelo.com/
30T 564162 5235367
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.