Ursoaia Pass (or Ursoaia Saddle) is a pass located in the Western Carpathians at an altitude of 1320 m, between the Bihor Mountains and the Gilău Mountains, west of the Great Mountain.
Cluj-Napoca, commonly known as Cluj, is the fourth most populous city in Romania and the seat of Cluj County in the northwestern part of the country. Geographically, it is roughly equidistant from Bucharest (324 km, Budapest (351 km). Located in the Someșul Mic river valley, the city is considered the unofficial capital to the historical province of Transylvania. From 1790 to 1848 and from 1861 to 1867, it was the official capital of the Grand Principality of Transylvania. The city spreads out from St. Michael’s Church in Unirii Square, built in the 14th century and named after the Archangel Michael, the patron saint of Cluj-Napoca. Cluj-Napoca held the titles of European Youth Capital in 2015 and European City of Sport in 2018.
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.