Distance 4.7 km
AuthorMaureen Haut Bugey Tourisme
Update: November 03, 2021
Tips and hintsAPIDAE tourism data updated on 02/09/2021 by "Office de Tourisme du Haut-Bugey".
Spotted an error? Write to email@example.com with the following information:
File name: Parcours marche nordique n°1 - Parcours découverte de la forêt du Chatelard | Record identifier: 5805685 | URL (link) for this Outdooractive page.
31T 702164 5124112
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Kit para bolhas
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view