Rest stopsHütte (H)
Safety informationGeneral Safety Instructions :
- Wear suitable clothing adapted to the weather, which protects you from cold and wet or heat and sun.
- Plan your stages with appropriate breaks and use your energy sparingly.
- Take sufficient beverages with you. Refreshments are not available everywhere.
- Please put on appropriate hiking boots, which will give you sufficient grip even on slippery and steep or rocky and uneven paths.
- If you feel that certain sections of the path are not accessible to you, you should avoid them. Especially in bad weather conditions, muddy and slippery passages can occur on the paths.
- Especially in autumn, it is also important to be aware that the leaves lying on the ground can cover unevenness, roots, stones or holes in the path. You must expect this type of restricted routes when you go on a hike.
- Particularly steep and clearly dangerous places are of course secured with railings or ropes. Please treat these safety measures as such. Railings are intended as fall protection and not as climbing scaffold or observation tower.
Tips and hintsTourist Information Bad Breisig
Koblenzer street 39
53498 Bad Breisig
(in the spa gardens)
Tel.: 02633 / 45630
The implementation of this path was supported by the development program PAUL with the participation of the European Union and the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, represented by the Ministry of Environment, Agriculture, Food, Viticulture and Forests.
European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Here Europe is investing in rural areas.
Romantic Rhine Tourism GmbH
A Leader Project of the Local Action Group World Heritage Upper Middle Rhine Valley in the funding period 2007 to 2013
- Along the Rhine you reach Bad Breisig on the B 9.
- From Bad Hönningen there is a car ferry to Bad Breisig.
ParkingCar park at the train station, entry can be reached on foot within five minutes.
Car park at the Roman thermal baths or behind the Roman thermal baths at the tennis court.
Car park in the spa park, entry can be reached on foot within five minutes.
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentHiking boots and functional clothing
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints