Explore the scenic hiking trail from Lenzerheide to Lain and the open-air restaurant in Creusen. The alp restaurant is about an hour away from Lain and is open on selected dates and in good weather. An information sign at the Garage Sigron in Lain or the website www.hausbaeckerei.ch informs you about the current opening hours.
On the return it is possible to use the Postauto from Lain. The sporty take the same path as they have come from in the direction of Lenzerheide.
Visit the alp restaurant Creusen
Tips and hints
From Basel and Zurich - Chur-Sued (exit no. 17) - Lenzerheide or Lain.
From Milano - Lugano - San Bernadino tunnel - Thusis - Chur (exit Lenzerheide) - Lenzerheide or Lain.
Parking Clavadoiras in Lenzerheide
Parking opposite garage Sigron in Lain
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.