Located just 15 km from Petrosani, the Parâng ski area is recognized as having some of the best areas with freeride slopes in Romania and the prices are competitive.
Open fromThe chairlift operates between 09:00 and 15:30.
The ski lifts operate from 09:00 until dark.
|Snow depth||Snow depth –||–|
|Fresh snow||Fresh snow –||–|
|Snow quality||Snow quality –||–|
|Last snowfall||Last snowfall||–|
The ski area has a number of 9 ski slopes. For snowboarders there are a multitude of virgin trails of varying difficulty.
- Slope B - length: 3200m, difficulty: advanced
- Slope A - length: 350m, difficulty: beginners
- EuroParâng slope - length: 600m, difficulty: medium
- Sub Telescaun slope - length: 367m, difficulty: medium
- Saivane slope - length: 900m, difficulty: medium
- Slope C - length: 250 m, difficulty: medium
- Culoarul Porcului slope - length: 750 m, difficulty: medium
- Intermediate New chairlift - length: 300 m, difficulty: beginners
- Wall of Death Slope - length: 300 m, difficulty: advanced
There are five ski rental centers in the resort.
Public transportBy train to Petroșani Station, from there by public transport.
Getting thereGo from Petroșani, on DN66, then follow the county road DJ709F. In summer, access to the alpine area can be done by car, in winter only by chairlift.
34T 693134 5028800