- Step-free access to the building/object/terrain (via elevator/ramp if necessary)
- 90 cm minimum width of all passageways/doors
- 80 cm minimum width of all passageways/doors
- 70 cm minimum width of all passageways/doors
- Handrails on both sides of all staircases
Audit Report: PDF report on accessibility for Walking disability and wheelchair users
All areas relevant for testing meet the quality criteria of the label "Accessibility certified - partially accessible for people with walking disabilities and wheelchair users".
Some information on accessibility are listed below. For detailed information please see the evaluation report.
- There are no marked parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- Two alternative paths lead from the parking lot to the viewing platform:
The direct path is 100 m long and easy to walk and drive on.
The "sculpture path" is 300 m long, partly not easy to walk and drive on and has gradients of 8-9% over distances of 20 m.
- The viewing platform is steplessly accessible via the direct path from the parking lot. A staircase with 18 steps leads from the "sculpture path" to the viewing platform.
- The viewing tower is only accessible via 54 steps.
- All evaluated passageways available to the guests are at least 140 cm wide.
- There is a picnic area on the site. There are also seats on the viewing tower.